The Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center offers a variety of event spaces to host your Stanford event, from outdoor spaces to large halls to intimate lounging areas.
McCaw Hall & Ford Gardens
This elegant and spacious room is ideal for your large reception, meeting, or exhibition. McCaw Hall accommodates from 150 to 400 people, depending on the seating configuration. This hall features high ceilings, a maple harlequin floor, soft chandelier lighting, and wall-to-wall picture windows overlooking the award-winning Ford Gardens.
- Chairs and round tables (66” in diameter) available at no extra charge
- Double front doors connecting the hall with the main gallery and living room
- Glass doors leading to the Ford Alumni Gardens which must be booked with McCaw Hall
- Dwight Family Living Room may be added to a McCaw Hall reservation or rented separately; features a pre-programmed player piano, large fireplace, and plush seating.
Dwight Family Living Room
The Dwight Family Living Room features a large limestone fireplace, plush couches and plenty of space for a reception, buffet or an intimate dinner for up to seventy people. It offers views of the gardens and reflecting pool, plus a grand player piano that can be used during your weekend or evening event. The Living Room is included with the rental of McCaw Hall for events taking place after 5:00 p.m., and is also available for rental on its own for events on weekdays after 5:00 p.m. or on weekends between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
Fisher Conference Center & McColl Plaza
Planning a small reception or a medium-sized meeting? Fisher Conference Center has the built-in flexibility to accommodate your needs. Fisher Conference Center contains two suites of interconnected conference rooms separated by a large foyer. Each suite has three rooms with moveable soundproof walls that can be reconfigured to accommodate meetings, receptions, luncheons and lectures of 15 to 150 people.
- Video Conferencing upgrades in Lane/Lyons/Lodato include a 137” video wall, two 86” monitors, cameras, lectern, wireless and lavalier mics.
- Two 70’’ monitors and a whiteboard wall in Barnes/McDowell/Cranston
- Chairs and 7’-long maple tables available at no extra charge
- Flexibility to rent all or half of Fisher Conference Center
- Option to add McColl Plaza to the reservation. Located right outside the center, McColl Plaza is the perfect spot for a break or a sit-down lunch for up to 50 people.
Informal outdoor receptions are simply unforgettable when held in Palm Court. Located behind the Alumni Center, Palm Court offers a courtyard with Mexican fan palms, fifty indigenous plant species, a beautiful stone terrace and shaded patio seating for your small evening event. For larger gatherings, renting the adjacent lawn and fountain area with McCaw Hall is recommended.