Due to COVID-19, the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center remains closed until further notice.
You may notice that we've redesigned this site section to make it easier to find the information you need. If you'd like to share your feedback, please email us.
Plan your Stanford event at the Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center
A comprehensive venue featuring an elegant reception hall, unique meeting rooms and beautiful outdoor gardens.
- Free Wi-Fi and use of the Munzer Business Center
- Access to The Alumni Café during normal business hours Monday–Friday
- A dedicated event manager to help coordinate and oversee your event
- Front desk security for evening events
- Up to two golf cart rentals, for a nominal fee
- Convenient parking at the Track Lot, or for larger events, the rentable Galvez Lot
- Marguerite Shuttle stop conveniently located in front of the Alumni Center, with stops around campus and the train station
Event planning services
- Room setup and A/V needs
- Catering, including menu, linens, and centerpieces
- Parking and transportation services
- Garbage, recycling, and compost bins with PSSI
Please note: a handling fee equal to 20% of the final bill for each selected service will be charged to your PTA at the conclusion of your event.